Friday, 19 October 2007

Thank you so much


Can I say thank you to everyone for my beautiful flowers, they arrived today (Friday 19th Oct) and completely took me by surprise! The colour is perfect in my room - I will try to photograph them and post them on the blog.

I also want to say thank you for making all the emails, letters and phone calls worthwhile by making it a really good reunion. I would especially like to say thank you to Judith for finding the hotel and to Joyce for support and a lot of behind the scenes work, including of course setting up this blog.

I really do hope to keep in touch with everyone now and will support Lin if she decides to have another reunion in Pompey in 2-3 years time.

I think in retrospect it would have been good to have had a separate function room as we could have all chatted a bit more easily, but I respected that quite a few people did not want to pay extra.

See you all at the next reunion! Love Jackie

No comments: